Hi,

At 08:28 PM 3/20/00 -0600, Ken Kriesel wrote:
> >If someone has an exponent partially done under version 19.x or 18.x and
> >upgrades and it finds a factor, will they get more credit for the factor
> >than they lost for the partial LL run?

I'm sure if you send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
exponent you were testing as well as what iteration you were on or
your percent complete, then they will be glad to give you the CPU
credit.

>But someone else may later P-1 factor the number and succeed in finding
>the factor.  Then all the time to LLtest is uncredited,

This happens in the stats at http://www.mersenne.org/top.htm but not
the stats maintained by the primenet server.  How's that for confusing!

Regards,
George