>From: Stefan Struiker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Mersenne: Manual Testing Forms Still "Broken"
>Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 06:14:38 -0700
>
>To All:
>
>In the server transition, the Manual Testing Forms still
>seem to be broken.  Can't UNreserve exponents, for example.
>
>Best Regards,
>Stefanovic

I tried to reply to this earlier, but my school's proxy server was on the
fritz.  I appologize if it got through and this appears to be a duplicate
message.

I have been having problems reading some of the PrimeNet "world search
status" webpages lately; it appears that they only show exponents through
9.7 M.  There used to be certain versions of/addresses for the pages that
worked; this is no longer the case, as far as I can tell.

I intend to use George's status page until the problem is fixed; I have a
good idea of which exponents are assigned to me, as I only have one machine!

Nathan