Stefan Struiker wrote:

> Zdrastie!
>
> Where would I look to find 65-bit factors found during "Factor=" Trial
> Factoring?  I see that P-1 Factoring has turned up some absolute whoppers!
>
> Best Wishes,
> Stefanovic

I don't know what to tell you.  One of the current weaknesses in
PrimeNet is that it does not gather information on the method used to
find a factor.

However, you might consider writing a little program that would look
through the cleared-exponent report to find factors whose k-value is
very rough, say with a prime factor >3,000,000 or with multiple ones >
250,000 (these figures, BTW, are over-extimates of the possible extent
of 'automatic' P-1.)

Nathan