Hi Mike and Yann

>I don't have any Linux software. For searching for new primes of this
series,
>the best program to use at present is PrimeForm/GW by Chris Nash. You
could
>ask him ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) whether he has anything for Linux.

Work is currently being done on a direct recompilation of PrimeForm/GW
for Linux. Since PFGW is a command-line program, this should not be too
difficult a task - in fact, PFGW is actually developed on BeOS using
the GNU development tools and the Windows version is already a port.

Peter Kosinar is currently looking at the rebuild, and in fact managed
to get the BeOS objects to link first time on Linux. There were a few
system-specific problems (for instance, none of the timing functions
worked) and Peter has made a few changes, however, the resulting
program failed. It seems this might be because of some differences
between the versions of gcc used, the BeOS version is 2.9, and I've yet
to get 2.95 to successfully build under BeOS. Peter now has all the
source and is doing a full rebuild, I don't foresee any major problems,
so a Linux version may be available very soon indeed.

Best Wishes, and thanks for the recommendation!

Chris