On Wed, Mar 21, 2001 at 10:16:43AM -0800, John R Pierce wrote:
>heh, a friend just ran this by me for my amusement, seems a
>3rd friend has juno.com as heir ISP and juno just revised
>their service agreement, embeeded in it was the following little
>nugget...
>
>[...]
>
>damn.   whatta way to get more CPU cycles, eh?

Now, I wonder what this juno.com _is_... and how they possibly could get
anybody to accept that. Looking at their pages, they look like an ISP --
but how could possibly their Internet connection be `free' when you're
actually _forced_ to keep your computer on at all times, and authorize
their software to dial up to the Internet... at YOUR cost?

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://members.xoom.com/sneeze/