Hmmmm,
I am not getting any performance increase on my 2 Athlon's here, and I am
99% sure they are Thunderbirds.
I just tried this new executable on 7 machines. Here are the numbers.

PentiumIII 450MHz Testing M12441xxx
Iteration Times
V.20            V.21
0.330           0.255

PentiumII 233MHz Double Checking M6144xxx
Iteration Times
V.20            V.21
0.298           0.292

PentiumII 350MHz Testing M12316xxx
Iteration Times
V.20            V.21
0.416           0.423

Athlon 850MHz Testing M12328xxx
Iteration Times
V.20            V.21
0.174           0.174

Athlon 1200MHz Testing M12899xxx
Iteration Times
V.20            V.21
0.151           0.151

According to Windows 2000 these 2 Athlon's are "Family 6, Model 4, Stepping
2"

Pentium 166MHz Double Checking M6333xxx
Iteration Times
V.20            V.21
0.601           0.607

Pentium 133MHz Double Checking M6333xxx
Iteration Times
V.20            V.21
0.697           0.692

What I find interesting, is that I got an increase, albiet a very minor one,
instead of a decrease in performance on the PentiumII 233 and the P133, yet
my PentiumII 350 and P166 did decrease in performance, like everyone else is
reporting.

I wonder if the operating system has anything to do with this.
The PII 233 and the P133 are running Windows 2000 Professional and the PII
350 and the P166 are running Windows 98 and 95 respectively.

Matt