For those of you interested in optimizing efficiency of LL testing:

We are approaching first time tests of 15.30M exponents, at which point the
Prime95 program will start using an 896K FFT. However, the P4-SSE2 section
of the program will start using that larger FFT size at 15.16M exponents,
making it (relatively) inefficient to test exponents between 15.16M and
15.30M on a P4.

Since the Primenet server doesn't take this into consideration when
assigning exponents, I would suggest you all have enough exponents queued up
on your P4s before the server reaches 15.16M to keep them busy until it
reaches 15.30M. I know there are other ways around it, but that is the
simplest.

Steve Harris