-

> After deleting the internet cache and doing it again 12:15 (local time)
> the result stay the same.
> br tsc

"right after the hour" currently takes about 4.5 hours. The report is
updated only every five hours, and is complete only about half an hour
before it is regenerated. The process that generates it obviously buffers
the output, so that it appears to stay very long at the same spot.

I have no idea why it takes so long to generate the summary.txt. the
status.txt and cleared.txt are generated within 1-2 minutes.

Norbert