Oops... mistakes happen though. :)

Out of my 16 factoring exponents above 20,500,000, I only found 2 that
had been reassigned.  And they weren't the current exponents anyway... I
just forced those machines to check-in and it released them and grabbed
new ones just fine.  Most of my machines are set to check in every 4
days anyway, so it wouldn't have been too big of a deal.

I would suggest to anyone else that they should make all their factoring
clients check in right now to clear out any such exponents that got
moved around.

Aaron