Hello Robin Stevens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>!

In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
on 07/09/03
at 09:58 AM,
   Robin Stevens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said: -
-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

>Anyone else having trouble reaching the PrimeNet server?  Several of my
>clients have been unable to check in for several days, although some did
>manage last night.  At the moment it looks as though the clients are
>attempting TCP port 80 connections to 66.45.51.160 (no rDNS), which fail.

Hmm... MB this is an answer:

What does PrimeNet error 12002 mean?

     The message forwarding process at Entropia is down. Version 21
clients and earlier sends messages to entropia.com which are then
forwarded to mersenne.org. Version 22 clients and later send messages
directly to mersenne.org. The best solution is to get version 22 or later.
Alternatively, you can wait for Entropia's message forwarding process to
be restarted which can take several days.

(I personally also get error No.1, not 12002, but I have some clients
without possibility to change them from v18 :-( )

--
\____Cat
/\  /\