On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 00:18:42 +0200, Per Jessen wrote:

>See below.
>
>This is a 633MHz Celeron, about 3 years old. Something is obviously wrong,
>but what? This machine is uing prime95 21.4.1.

To all of you who responded - thanks very much.
Surprisingly, this machine does not have a fan nor a cooling problem, except
maybe for the extreme temperatures we've been suffering for the last couple
of weeks.
For now, it seems to have recovered - it's been running fine for a while. We're
still hovering at around 34C, which is just manageable :-(

/Per

best regards,
Per Jessen, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://timian.jessen.ch - an analog report-formatter using XSLT