Am Sonntag, den 28.08.2011, 19:13 +0200 schrieb Maarten Lankhorst:
> Hey,
>
> On 08/28/2011 05:04 PM, Christian König wrote:
> > Hi Maarten,
> >
> > could you put this into SetDecoderStatus instead? This makes the picture
> > structure also available in end_frame.
> Erm it doesn't make sense there. It might make sense to move it to after
> the begin_frame though, but with interlaced frames I don't see why you
> would want to move it into SetDecoderStatus, since you could have interlaced
> frames with different picture_structures.
Oh, what I wanted to say is: Remember the picture structure in use when
begin_frame is called and just set it to the same value when end_frame
is called. Also having a end_frame/begin_frame when the picture
structure changes from top to bottom (or the other way around) couldn't
hurt also.

Christian.