 https://github.com/victoredwardocallaghan/mesa-GLwork

Also I am somewhat surprise arb_clear_texture-float piglit passed for you, what hardware
did you test that on exactly?

In any case, as Ilia correctly pointed out that this implementation specifically relies on nouveau somewhat special take on its local version of usual gallium helpers and thus this implementation isn`t correct under usual conditions. More precisely, changing the surface condition after the create_surface callback is considered illegal under the usual
gallium helpers and framework.

Unfortunately this is series is, Nacked-by: Edward O'Callaghan <eocallag...@alterapraxis.com>

Kind Regards,
Edward.

On 2016-04-16 02:33, Jakob Sinclair wrote:
This series of patches implements ARB_clear_texture for r600 and radeonsi. I only tested this with the radeonsi driver and just assumed it would work on the r600 driver. If someone could test this with the r600 driver it would
be wonderful. This implementation was mostly based on the nouveau
implementation of the same function. I don't have push access so someone
reviewing this can push it.

Regards
    Jakob Sinclair

Jakob Sinclair (4):
  gallium/radeon: add clear_texture function
  gallium/radeonsi: enable ARB_clear_texture
  gallium/r600: enable ARB_clear_texture
  docs/GL3.txt: mark ARB_clear_texture as done for r600 and radeonsi

 docs/GL3.txt                              |  2 +-
 src/gallium/drivers/r600/r600_pipe.c      |  2 +-
src/gallium/drivers/radeon/r600_texture.c | 72 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 src/gallium/drivers/radeonsi/si_pipe.c    |  2 +-