Hi,

It seems this patch has been pushed recently. This is causing me problems
on a multi gpu configuration.
It is a laptop with intel and nvidia, graphic hardwares.

1: intel vaapi driver:
vainfo

2: st/va,nouveau:
DRI_PRIME=1 LIBVA_DRIVER_NAME=gallium vainfo

with that patch 0c0f841e5de27d01312f8857641668ca439b1ab1 " st/va: hardlink
driver instances to gallium_drv_video.so"
the case 2 does not work anymore. Ah I just realized that it does work by
setting:  LIBVA_DRIVER_NAME=nouveau

Is it the expected behavior ?

Cheers
Julien