Am 28.06.2016 um 20:11 schrieb Nayan Deshmukh:
Hi Andy,

Thanks for testing the patches.

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 11:26 PM, Andy Furniss <adf.li...@gmail.com <mailto:adf.li...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Nayan Deshmukh wrote:

        Hi Christian and Andy,

        I have sent new series of patches which takes care of the
        points Christian
        pointed out.

        I have also made some changes to make it more efficient than
        before.

        Also due to a wrong message id, I have sent the messages as a
        new  thread
        instead of replying to this thread.

    With the latest patches the artifacts are gone.

Sounds great.

Indeed, if nobody has any more suggestions I'm going to push this version upstream tomorrow.

Regards,
Christian.

    There is still a slight offset on scaled up vids, this is better than
    before though, as now there is no offset on unscaled vids.

I also see a slight offset but I am not able to find the reason for this
offset I have set the viewport similiar to the case of hqscaling=0.

Regards,
Nayan.