Hi everybody,

here's a v2 of the series. Compared to previously, I have now squashed my
changes in. I have also included Roland's comments on the tgsi.rst docs,
and, following his comment, I have changed the 32-bit to 64-bit conversion
so that there is now a TGSI_OPCODE_I2I64 and a TGSI_OPCODE_U2I64. The
former does sign extension, the latter does zero extension (and the latter
could be called U2U64).

Since this doesn't actually turn any extensions on yet, I plan to push this
tomorrow unless there are objections or further comments before then.

Cheers,
Nicolai