So I've activated a bunch of stuff:
GALLIUM_HUD="num-compilations,num-bytes-moved,num-evictions;fps,cpu;draw-calls,VRAM-usage"
and had one small freeze of around 2s.
Here is the screenshot (look at the fps drop and the concurrent num bytes
moved and num evictions):

https://framapic.org/GSwpilewir6u/BehgZbtf7axl.png

I'm not sure what these two properties mean... does it speak to you? Do you
think I should show any another property?
BTW I saw that I was pushing my GPU a bit too much as I was around 20 fps,
maybe that's the problem. I thought that the RX 480 was able to handle this
game with medium video options.

In the meantime I'll play more and try to get more screenshots of these
kind of situations.

Thanks!