On 10/10/2016 02:52 PM, Marek Olšák wrote:
I prefer some of my GLSL fixes in 1-4 over JP's changes, because they
seem cleaner to me.

Agreed, I was considering following patches from JP:

https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/93266/
https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/93262/
https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/93267/

these could be pushed separately and do not cause any functional change.

Marek

On Oct 10, 2016 1:38 PM, "Tapani Pälli" <tapani.pa...@intel.com