Christian König wrote:
Am 19.01.2017 um 00:20 schrieb Andy Furniss:
Nayan Deshmukh wrote:
On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 9:12 PM, Emil Velikov
<emil.l.veli...@gmail.com> wrote:
On 17 January 2017 at 14:55, Nayan Deshmukh
<nayan26deshm...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 6:25 PM, Christian König
<christian.koe...@amd.com> wrote:
Hi Nayan,

I've pushed this patch yesterday and this one just a minute ago.

Thanks for the push. I am planning on sending a similar patch for
vaapi.

If this (and the vaapi one) does not have too many nasty dependencies
might be worth tagging for stable ?
Cc: mesa-sta...@lists.freedesktop.org

This one should be added to stable, I forgot to add the stable tag. I
will send a mail

Unfortunately it seems this does regress some h264 videos.

I did test several h264 - 576, 720, 1080 and 4K, all were OK but I've
just found
a couple that are regressed by this = decode to partial junk.

Making an educated guess I would say everything which uses multiple
slices would now break.

Damn it, I should have thought earlier about this. Trivial to fix, we
just need to make sure to call begin_frame only once for each frame.

Nayan, do you want to provide a patch or should I take care of this?

Andy can you point us to a broken video?

I think you are right about the slices, the failing vids are blu-ray/tv.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxP5-S1t9VEEZlozcjVUZ1lDbWM/view?usp=sharing