On 2017-07-31 16:08:51, Bas Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 12:32 AM, Jordan Justen
> > +Vulkan 1.0 -- all DONE: anv
>
> So while we don't have conformance, we have at several times had local
> conformance suite runs pass all tests, so I think we can write up radv
> as all done here too?

Ok, I can add radv here if you recommend it.

> > +
> > +Khronos and EXT extensions that are not part of any Vulkan version:
> > +  VK_EXT_acquire_xlib_display                           not started
> > +  VK_EXT_blend_operation_advanced                       not started
> > +  VK_EXT_debug_marker                                   not started
>
> Do we even want to implement this as driver, or let this be for the layers?

I just used grep to find the extensions. If the consensus is to drop
this, I can do that.

> > +  VK_KHX_multiview                                      DONE (anv)
>
> I started this one for radv too, not sure if we put those in if one
> driver already has them though.

Based on GL, I don't think we have a way to indicate that it is
started for another driver after one has completed it. Do you have a
recommendation?

Side note: Looking at the header of the file, it looks like I should
use 'in progress' rather than 'started'.

> btw, no vendor extensions?

Looking at the 'Khronos, ARB, and OES extensions that are not part of
any OpenGL or OpenGL ES version' section, it doesn't seem to include
vendor extensions. I did see a few 'NV' extensions in other sections
of the file, but I think in those cases they were rolled into the core
versions.

Should we add another section for extensions that at least 1 driver
has implemented or started to implement?

-Jordan