hello,  I am currently pursuing my undergraduate degree in
Theoretical computer science.I came to know about The X.Org Endless
Vacation of Code(EVoC) while searching for the GSoc, since it is already
became too late to apply for GSoc , I found an interesting opportunity
while reading the project ideas. I am interested to work on the idea of
implementing the remaining presentation  features of VDPAU state tracker .
I  think it as an opportunity to work in a open source project and gain
real life experience.I am very much confused about where to start so i am
in the need of some help in  guiding me on how to proceed,.

                            THANK YOU,
                                                By
                                                      -Malarvikram K R