Hi Christian,

Thx for the suggestion. Actually I thought about dmabuf (ref project
proposal), but not about opening the EGL so using an internal mesa
function. Also eglExportDMABUFImageMESA is still tagged 'MESA'
(EGL_MESA_image_dma_buf_export). Compared to EGL_*EXT*_image_dma_buf_import
.
This need more thought so I will see later.

Also for dmabuf, 'ideally' the spec should just be improved to pass the fd
directly to OMX_UseBuffer. Some board went ahead and exposed that as a
vendor omx extension.

But so far st_omx_pipe_texture_from_eglimage_v1 mentioned in previous email
works fine (color issue is fixed now). So we will keep it like this for now.

Thx
Julien