On Sun, Oct 01, 2017 at 01:46:05PM +0200, Christian Gmeiner wrote:
> Okay.. hopefully we do not forget to remove them here when it gets
> used during state emission like PE_ALPHA_COLOR_EXT0. But I
> am fine with that change and will shut up.

Yes, it should be removed then. Though if I understand correctly, nothing bad
will happen if we forget, except a one-time-per-frame spurious state emission.

In a way this serves as a reminder to figure out what those states do and move
them with the right state object instead of globally.

PE_ALPHA_COLOR_EXTx is the exception in the bunch in that we know what it does
(just not when it gets used). Likely you're going to need to set it with the
half-float render targets.

> >> I would prefer a patch that only sets PA_VIEWPORT_UNK00A84 to fix point
> >> sprite rendering on GC3000.
> >
> > Yeah, splitting up this patch into 2 would be good style.
> >

> It would good style but I take this patch as it is.

Ok, sent a split-up version, up to you which one you take.

Wladimir