De: Gert Wollny <gw.foss...@gmail.com>
Enviado: terça-feira, 16 de janeiro de 2018 05:33
Para: Jean Hertel; mesa-dev@lists.freedesktop.org
Assunto: Re: [Mesa-dev] DRI Configurator replacement announcement

>> - Applications with empty options (all options are the same as
>> system-wide config or driver default) will be removed automatically
>I don't think that is such a good idea, what happens if someone wants
>to try out options to compare to the defaults? The application
>shouldn't get removed automatically when the user sets all to default.

I changed this with ed24a672a68529d6aa8e8d886009605411ae5379.
Now only system-wide applications that have all empty options get removed
(after all, they will still be there on the next run, and it doesn't make sense
to write empty tags on the user's .drirc file)

Also, if anyone else reading this has a PRIME setup (two GPUs from same vendor,
usually found in notebooks), I would be very happy to take a look on it so the
software can correctly support it.
If this is your case, please open a github issue and post the contents of the
following commands for me:
xdriinfo
for each screen/driver also run:
xdriinfo options SCREENNUMBER

Please provide also your local configurations located under $HOME/.drirc

The contributions are really appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Jean Hertel