This is a v2 of the series I sent out last night.  The primary change in
this series is the addition of patches 3 and 6.  Ken was rightly concerned
about the affect that 4 would have on compute.  However, it turns out that
the function in question was just pointless and can just be removed.  The
final patch should help improve performance in a few cases where we're
rendering to one miplevel and texturing from another.

Cc: Kenneth Graunke <kenn...@whitecape.org>

Jason Ekstrand (6):
  i965/miptree: Take an aux_usage in prepare/finish_render
  i965/miptree: Add an aux_disabled parameter to render_aux_usage
  i965/surface_state: Drop brw_aux_surface_disabled
  i965: Replace draw_aux_buffer_disabled with draw_aux_usage
  i965/draw: Set NEW_AUX_STATE when draw aux changes
  i965: Stop disabling aux during texture preparation

 src/mesa/drivers/dri/i965/brw_blorp.c            | 10 +++--
 src/mesa/drivers/dri/i965/brw_compute.c          |  2 +-
 src/mesa/drivers/dri/i965/brw_context.h          | 15 +++----
 src/mesa/drivers/dri/i965/brw_draw.c             | 51 +++++++++++++-----------
 src/mesa/drivers/dri/i965/brw_wm_surface_state.c | 33 ++-------------
 src/mesa/drivers/dri/i965/intel_mipmap_tree.c    | 21 +++++-----
 src/mesa/drivers/dri/i965/intel_mipmap_tree.h    | 12 +++---

2.5.0.400.gff86faf