On 01/30/2018 04:16 AM, Tomasz Figa wrote:
Hi Rob,

On Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 1:17 AM, Robert Foss <robert.f...@collabora.com> wrote:
Hey Tomasz,

I'm tempted to split this work into two parts.
1) Move gbm&drm gralloc struct

Alright, if we look at this only as an attempt to converge gbm_ and
drm_gralloc, it's out of my scope and no concern anymore.

Glad I asked, let's get that part over with, and continue with the accessors.

2) Accessor functions

I would like to get 1) out the door to support John Stultzs current HiKey
960 efforts. As for 2), it would seem that we have some more discussing to
do. But I'll keep pushing that forward.

Separately, I'd like to know if the below sketch of a func ptr solution is
what you had in mind. From what I've gathered this is exactly what you've
requested, but I would like to confirm it too.

I assume you mean the ones below?

Yes.

I'll send out a v2, that covers 1) later today.

Rob.