On 24/02/18 05:58, Jason Ekstrand wrote:

        Won't this need some swizzling somewhere?
        Either when storing the color in the fast clear colors (behind
        the aux surface) or here in the shader?

    Good question...  I'll have to think on it more but we probably do.

No, we don't.  The clear color is, I believe, simply storred in the format-specified channel order.  We're just taking that clear color and committing it to the surface so we don't care about any swizzling.
Yeah that's right, it's copied to/from in the RENDER_SURFACE_STATE :)
Thanks!