On 26 February 2018 at 20:18, Kyriazis, George
<george.kyria...@intel.com> wrote:
> Thanks Jordan,
>
> Since I won’t be checking this in to mesa master, what do I need to do to
> actually push it to the stable branch, after I get a review on mesa-dev?

When possible, please refrain from pushing to the stable branch.

If there's no equivalent in master - following Jordan's example is
amazing - explicit prefix + clear note it's does not exist in master.
Alternatively please keep track to the original patch - see
662cff8fe4c5cd06b7cb44edefdc2d182b8328d8 for reference.

Thanks
Emil