Hi Laura,

I haven't used any script.
I made all the HTML to rst translations by hand, file by file.

Kind Regards,
Jean Hertel

Em 2 de abril de 2018 19:09:34 BRT, Laura Ekstrand <la...@jlekstrand.net>
escreveu:
Hi Jean,

I'm going to play around with your patches to get them into a format that Mesa
devs can review.  This will blow the history away.

The problem is that your workflow in 1 & 2 ruins the Git history for reviewers.
 It makes the patch series hard to read.

Could you provide us with your script for translating HTML to rst?  Go ahead
and commit it to your repo as a patch.

Thanks.

Laura

On Sun, Apr 1, 2018 at 6:12 AM, Jean Hertel