Wasn't sure who to bug about this so I've sent it here.

I've spent a little big of time lately fixing a few bugs and cleaning out bugzilla. One thing that is annoying is the growing number of software rast bug in the Mesa core and Other Component groups. The problem is these are the components that get selected by most users who aren't sure where to file their bug and the report just gets lost in the noise of hundreds of other bugs.

What would be nice is to have the following so we can actually make good use of the Core and Other components:

Drivers/DRI/swrast
Drivers/Gallium/llvmpipe
Drivers/Gallium/softpipe

Also it seems we could remove a bunch of the components in there which have been dropped from Mesa long ago:

Drivers/Glide
Drivers/DRI/Trident
Drivers/DRI/TDFX
Drivers/DRI/SiS