Hi,

> Is that tested?

I have tested it in a simple shader test I made (i.e. not in a dedicated test
suite such as dEQP, piglit or something else). The created assembly is
identical. The specific example is a shader where I replace calls of
beginFragmentShaderOrderingINTEL() with beginInvocationInterlockARB() and the
created assembly is the same. Running with INTEL_DEBUG=fs produced identical
output except the SSA NIR had the different opcode. AFAIK, the current Mesa
implementation of the ARB extension does not in any way shape or form enforce
any of "no control flow", "only once and only in main" requirements. Indeed,
Mesa happily accepts code even without the endInvocationInterlockARB() call as
well.  Personally, I am happy that it is more accepting rather than rejecting
the code.

-Kevin