On Fri, Oct 19, 2018 at 12:45 PM Gert Wollny <gert.wol...@collabora.com> wrote:

> Am Freitag, den 19.10.2018, 08:25 -0400 schrieb Ilia Mirkin:
> > I don't think a PIPE_CAP is the answer here... I think you're on the
> > right track with format checks and whatnot.
>
> The problem is that with an GLES host, the checked sRGB format might be
> supported by virgl, but not EXT_sRGB_write_control, so the guest will

Perhaps virglrenderer should not expose e.g. PIPE_DISPLAY_TARGET for
srgb if it doesn't support EXT_sRGB_write_control. The extensions
exposed should be a function of what the driver supports. What is so
special about EXT_sRGB_write_control that each driver must determine
individually for just that one extension that can't be derived from
the supported formats and bind flags?

  -ilia