On Monday, 2018-12-03 09:25:48 -0800, Dylan Baker wrote:
> Can I admit I was really wanted to send this patch out and it actually makes
> me
> sad that you beat me too it?

Heh, I think many (most?) of us wanted to send this patch :P

> That said there are a couple things you missed.

I think you forgot to mention what those things are?

If you prefer, feel free to just compare your patch and mine and just
add anything you might have missed and send out yours as the v2 of mine.
Note that Anholt gave some feedback which I applied locally, in case it
applies to you too :)