On 2019-08-28 3:08 a.m., Eric Engestrom wrote:
> On Tuesday, 2019-08-27 13:31:22 +0000, Jose Fonseca wrote:
>> Appveyor seems to be building other MR 1781:
>>
>>   https://ci.appveyor.com/project/mesa3d/mesa-re1yd/builds/26989425
>>   https://ci.appveyor.com/project/mesa3d/mesa-re1yd/history
>>   https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/eric/mesa/pipelines/59190
>
> You shouldn't take my MRs as an example for this, as I've set up the
> hook on my account, so my MRs always get picked up by appveyor :)

Yeah, the external integration settings are per GitLab project, and
pre-merge CI pipelines for MRs run in the source project context, so the
appveyor integration would need to be set up in each forked project used
for MRs.

This is a bit unfortunate, as it means the CI pipeline which runs (in
the main project context) after an MR is merged could fail at the
appveyor step, even if the pre-merge pipeline passed.

Not sure what can be done about this though, other than requiring forked
projects used for MRs to set up the appveyor integration as well.

--
Earthling Michel Dänzer               |               https://redhat.com