Quoting Kristian Høgsberg (2019-08-29 21:20:12)
> On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 12:44 PM Chris Wilson <ch...@chris-wilson.co.uk>
> wrote:
> >
> > Quoting Kenneth Graunke (2019-08-29 19:52:51)
> > > Some cons:
> > >
> > > - Moving bug reports between the kernel and Mesa would be harder.
> > >   We would have to open a bug in the other system.  (Then again,
> > >   moving bugs between Mesa and X or Wayland would be easier...)
> >
> > All that I ask is that we move the kernel bugzilla along with it. Trying
> > to keep abreast of the bugs in the whole stack is important. Fwiw, the
> > kernel contains the https:////bugs.freedesktop.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=DRI
> > URL so would need some redirection for a few years...
>
> Would Rob's suggestion of creating a placeholder drm kernel repo for
> the purpose of issue tracking work for you?

I think so. I just want a list of all bugs that may affect the code I'm
working on, wherever they were filed. I have a search in bugs.fdo, I
just need instructions on how to get the same from gitlab, hopefully in
a compact format.

The issue URL will also need to be stable so that we can include it in
commits. From a glance,
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-bad/issues/861,
looks like it will be adjusted if it ever gets moved.
-Chris