On Wed, Sep 11, 2019 at 9:14 PM Kyle Brenneman <kbrenne...@nvidia.com> wrote:

> On 9/9/19 12:07 PM, Adam Jackson wrote:

> >> I'm not very familiar with the administrative side of GitLab -- does
> >> adding to the group just control who can check in new commits?
> > It's fairly fine-grained, for details see:
> >
> > https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/user/permissions.html
> >
> > - ajax
> >
> In that case, in addition to myself and the other NVIDIA engineers, Adam
> Jackson would probably make sense to add for push/merge permission. Not
> sure who else.
>
> Is there anything that's needed from me to get the GitHub repo ready to
> import?
>
> -Kyle

Okay, everyone is in agreement. Great!

Mesa 19.2.0 is going to be released tomorrow and has been prepared for
libglvnd finally having pkgconfig files after many years of waiting,
but there's no libglvnd release for distros to ship. Is there
something we're waiting on?

Can we make a release, transition to FDO Gitlab, etc? Daniel says that
only someone with permissions on the GitHub repo (Kyle, I suppose) can
do the transition.

Can we please make this happen tomorrow?