On 06/12/2012 12:38 PM, Pauli Nieminen wrote:
I updated patches based on review comments and run piglit for swrast. There
is also new patch to fix sampler object binding to update shared state in
share group.

Too bad swrast fails randomly all tests that use front buffer because tests
aren't waiting for map event. The mapping is required for XGetImage call
which is made to update front buffer. I don't know where we should make
sure that window mapping has completed before accessing front buffer.

I also made nouveau to revalidate all texture units if there is sampler
bound to the unit if texture state is marked dirty.

Pauli,

Were you still waiting on some reviews for this series?

As far as I'm concerned they can be committed.

-Brian