Please keep your replies on the list so that others can potentially
help/reply.

On 07/10/2013 12:05 PM, Andy Li wrote:
> Hi Brain,
>
> Thank you for your reply.
> You were right, my plan is to use OSMesa and draw into malloc'd frame
> buffer in my device, so I can display the image on the screen.
>
> For base functions, what i meant are the drawline() or drawpix() functions.
> In other words, I am wondering which are the functions OSMesa used to
> draw a line/pixel into the memory (changing the color/rgba value in
> frame buffer)?

In the swrast code, look at s_lines.c, s_triangle.c, etc. to see how
lines and triangles are drawn.  In some (simple) cases we can write
directly into the framebuffer but other times we call functions like
_swrast_write_rgba_span() to do fragment processing/writing.

To access the framebuffer's memory we use the
ctx->Driver.Map/UnmapRenderbuffer() functions.

> Why am I trying to find these functions? The other part of my project is
> to rewrite these functions with an accelerator, so that I can speed up
> the rendering process with the embedded system I am using.
>
> Would you be able to give me some info/ suggestions on what I am doing?

See above.  Otherwise, just study the code for a while.  It's not all
that complicated.

-Brian