On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 6:02 PM, Kenneth Graunke <kenn...@whitecape.org> wrote:
> On 07/09/2013 04:33 PM, Stéphane Marchesin wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 11:37 PM, Eric Anholt <e...@anholt.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> We keep having to pass the attachments around with our gl_renderbuffers
>>> because that's the only way to find what the gl_renderbuffer actually
>>> refers to.  This is a step toward removing that (though drivers still
>>> need
>>> the Zoffset as well).
>>

>> Hi Eric,
>>
>> This change regresses WebGL in Chrome.
>>
>> Stéphane
>

> Could you elaborate?  I just tried some WebGL demos in Chrome 27 on i965,
> and they're working fine...so clearly not everything is broken.

On Chrome 29 on Chrome OS on sandy bridge, if I try something simple like:
https://www.khronos.org/registry/webgl/sdk/demos/webkit/SpinningBox.html
it says webgl crashed.

It seems like reverting the following bit fixes it:

    for (i = 0; i < BUFFER_COUNT; i++) {
       struct gl_renderbuffer_attachment *att = fb->Attachment + i;
-      if (att->Texture && att->Renderbuffer->TexImage) {
+      if (att->Texture &&
att->Texture->Image[att->CubeMapFace][att->TextureLevel]) {
          ctx->Driver.RenderTexture(ctx, fb, att);
       }
    }

Stéphane