Hi All,

I've been stalking this list for a while now and I thought I'd finally make an
attempt to contribute something. I've decided the KHR_debug extension is a good
place to start as the ARB_debug_output provideds a great starting point.
However I've hit my first road block.

I'm ready to setup a struct to hold the state information in mtypes.h for this
extension but unsure how to continue. The ARBdebug_output extension already has
a struct gl_debug_state, my question is how should I go about implementing one
for KHR_debug should I implement a separate struct for each extension and
duplicate a small amount of code but keep things self contained or should I try
refactor things to reuse as much code as possible and risk tying the code up to
tightly? How is this sutuation normally handled in Mesa? I guess my question
should be seen as a general question of how to proceed with the rest of the
code also functions, etc, do I aim to keep things self contained or is it safe
enough to just aim to reduce duplication?

Maybe someone can point me to an example of how other simialar extensions are
handled?

Thanks,
Tim