On Wed, 4 Jun 2014 21:46:38 -0700
roshan chaudhari <rgc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for reply.
>
> I have added "CFLAGS='-Og -ggdb3' CXXFLAGS='-Og -ggdb3'" into configure
> file and ran

The advice was to add those to the configure command line, not into the
configure file. Undo all your edits from Mesa and start from scratch.

> "./configure --enable-debug" ; make; make install
>
> but still it did not step into driver.

So you tried exactly what Ian suggested, and the breakpoint did not
trigger?

Also, are you perhaps trying to debug a 32-bit application on an
otherwise 64-bit system?

Thanks,
pq