On 06/16/2015 07:44 AM, Marc-André Lureau wrote:
Hi

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 3:33 PM, Marek Olšák <mar...@gmail.com
<mailto:mar...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    <mailto:mar...@gmail.com>> wrote:

     >> The idea of drm_driver.h and the DRM prefix is that it's meant to be
     >> Linux-specific, and winsys_handle should be considered an opaque
     >> structure by most state trackers. I think VMWare have their own
     >> definition of winsys_handle for Windows.
     >

     > Is this in upstream? I couldn't find it.

    I don't think so.

If they have downstream patch to mesa, it's unfair to make such guesses
to reject a patch. They should speak up and propose an alternative in
this case, or simply patch it differently.

I don't think these changes will cause us any trouble.

Maybe the WINSYS_HANDLE_TYPE_* values should be an enum type so that the compiler can catch unhandled switch cases and gdb can display the names instead of numbers.

-Brian