I started working from a copy of Mesa-3.0, so integrating the code back into
the 3.1 codebase has taken a little longer than I would have hoped.  I'm
basically finished cleaning everything up and getting it to the stage that
it will compile and run some sanity tests.

Of course, in the process of doing this I found a nasty bug in the winding
rule code.  Had to spend the whole weekend fixing that, but I'll keep
working on things during the week.  It'll be merged Real Soon Now, I swear
:-)

Just out of curiosity, what's the general feeling of using C++ code for
parts of Mesa, in particular Mesa's GLU implementation?  Most of my time
over the weekend was spent implementing/fixing some pretty standard storage
data structures, as well as some other things that would be considerably
easier in C++.

Brian?  Any comments?  My plan is to finish it off this week, but in the
future I might do a rewrite in C++ if this is acceptable.

-- Gareth

Gareth Hughes        mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
DEFINITYŽ Site Administration Project
Lucent Technologies, Bell Labs Australia ph: +61 2 9352 8608