> Mesa 3.0 had both Win32/ and win32/ directories:
>
> % ls Win32
> 3dfx/              MesaDemos-samples.dsw  MesaGLUT32.dsp  demos/
> GLUT-SGIGL.dsp             MesaDemos-samples.opt  MesaLib.dsw
> fxMesaGL32.dsp
> MesaDemos-3dfx.dsw   MesaGL.dsp                   MesaLib.ncb     res/
> MesaDemos-3dfx.opt   MesaGL32.aps         MesaLib.opt
> s3MesaGL32.dsp
> MesaDemos-book.dsw   MesaGL32.dsp         NMAKE.MAK       samples/
> MesaDemos-book.opt   MesaGLU.dsp          NMAKE.MIF
> MesaDemos-demos.dsw  MesaGLU32.dsp        RULES/
> MesaDemos-demos.opt  MesaGLUT.dsp         book/
>

> % ls win32
> MesaDemos-3dfx.ncb  MesaDemos-demos.ncb    RULES/  samples/
> MesaDemos-book.ncb  MesaDemos-samples.ncb  demos/
>

> Which one is needed?  Both?
>
> -Brian

Win32 support is moving away from the IDE and to the command line, so win32/
looks more like the right one (according to the README.WIN32).  However, we
need NMAKE.MAK and NMAKE.MIF to build Mesa...

Ted, any help here?  I've taken my 3.0 Win32/ dir and hacked the
workspace/project files to work, so I guess that will do for now.

-- Gareth