> In a few .h files I had to change your //-style comments to
> /* */ style.

Sorry about that.  I was sure I'd stopped using those quite a while ago.

> When I run book/tess it prematurely exits.  Here's the stack trace:
> #1  0x400655a3 in fist_recovery_process (tobj=0x8073d28) at
> tess_fist.c:179

If this gets called, something bad has happened.  This is one of the fancy
things about the FIST algorithm, but I haven't gotten around to implementing
it yet.  I'll fix this now so the error callback gets called and exits
gracefully.

Another note:  I've just remembered my triangle output hasn't been updated,
so will leave the last one out.  Also, my calls to the begin/end callbacks
are really inefficient, so I'll update this now as well.

Thanks for this, Brian.

-- Gareth