Hi Daryll,

> On Wed, Sep 15, 1999 at 07:54:51AM -0800, Kendall Bennett wrote:
> > Arghh. Something is wrong with mail man, as I am still not getting
> > messages (but I see my posts on the archives on the web site!).
> >
> > Anyone familiar with what might be causing this problem???
>
> We're all getting them. Often mailing lists don't CC the sender on
> the messages. I suspect that's what you're seeing.

No, because I have enabled the option in mailman on my account to
send me my posts. I see my posts on the mesa-dev mailing list
archives, but I never get *any* posts from the list, not just my
posts.

> No one else has posted anything recently. I suspect you should get
> this message twice. Once directly from my machine and once from the
> list.

I posted a message yesterday, and both Brian and KW responded. I have
not gotten any of those emails from the list. Something is blocking
my mail from getting though for some reason (I think mailman is
blocking it internally because it has bounced in the past).

Regards,

|   SciTech Software - Building Truly Plug'n'Play Software!     |
| Kendall Bennett          | Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    |
| Director of Engineering  | Phone: (530) 894 8400              |
| SciTech Software, Inc.   | Fax  : (530) 894 9069              |
| 505 Wall Street          | ftp  : ftp.scitechsoft.com         |
| Chico, CA 95928, USA     | www  : http://www.scitechsoft.com  |