[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote

>> Hmm.. they claim that Mark has dropped glut. But I got a mail from Mark only
>> 3 weeks ago saying that he is working on version 3.8.
>
>Well, that's interesting news.  But considering GLUT 3.7 was released
>on May 7th 1998 and not one word on the subject has appeared from Mark
>since then - it was a reasonable assumption!  Also, GLUT 3.7 shows
>signs of being released long before it was ready - quite a bit of the
>newer GLUT functionality is only supported on one OS.
>
>Did you hear anything about what he's planning to add in 3.8?

Nope I got that as reply on a minor fix for VMS, which I also applied on the
MesaCVS. He answered promptly and asked for a context diff to include it in
3.8 "On which I'm working"

                  Jouk

Ceterum censeo tertium millennium post Christum natum anno MMI incepturum esse

  Jouk Jansen

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Technische Universiteit Delft        tttttttttt  uu     uu  ddddddd
  Nationaal centrum voor HREM          tttttttttt  uu     uu  dd    dd
  Rotterdamseweg 137                       tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  2628 AL Delft                            tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Nederland                                tt      uu     uu  dd    dd
  tel. 31-15-2781536                       tt       uuuuuuu   ddddddd