Sorry for not posting in a while, in case you don't know I've just changed jobs
and things have been a bit hectic.  Note my new email address, so please forward
all mail to this new address as I won't be able to access my old mail.

I've also lost my address book, so if anyone who's testing/found bugs in the
tessellator could touch base with me again that would be great.

I'm applying a patch that Howard Luby sent me a couple of days/weeks? ago this
morning - sorry for the delays, Howard :)

After that, I have a couple of days free and am planning to jump right in and
knock over the new polygon clipping code.  I've designed the new algorithm and
will be able to get it done pretty quickly if I can spend a lot of time on it
now.

After that, I plan on writing some papers/READMEs on the algorithms used and how
I've updated/changed them and so on.  Should make the process of understanding a
lot easier :)

I'll keep you all informed of my progress, as always.

-- Gareth