Hi Wade,

Reaching out to you as the listed maintainer for meta-amd-bsp.  I did a 5.4 
kernel build recently targeting the "e3000" and, unlike a 5.10 kernel, hit a 
failure.

To fix this I added the following line to "linux-yocto-common_5.4.inc".

INC_PR := "r0"

Just wanted to pass this along and check if it's the correct fix.  If so, 
should I try to submit a patch?

Regards,

Shaun Purvis
Embedded Specialist FAE
XILINX<https://www.xilinx.com/> | Xilinx Wiki<http://wiki.xilinx.com> | Xilinx 
Forums<https://forums.xilinx.com/>
This email and any attachments are intended for the sole use of the named 
recipient(s) and contain(s) confidential information that may be proprietary, 
privileged or copyrighted under applicable law. If you are not the intended 
recipient, do not read, copy, or forward this email message or any attachments. 
Delete this email message and any attachments immediately.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#126): https://lists.yoctoproject.org/g/meta-amd/message/126
Mute This Topic: https://lists.yoctoproject.org/mt/88816705/21656
Group Owner: [email protected]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.yoctoproject.org/g/meta-amd/unsub 
[[email protected]]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Reply via email to