On Mon, Apr  3, 2023 at 11:18 PM, Vincent Davis Jr wrote:
> Believe they've already add support in kirkstone. For what I've seen from
> layer every branch besides kirkstone is unmaintained.

Ah, I missed the V3000 configuration files in the kirkstone branch.

> If you want in master you may have better luck emailing
> [email protected] directly. There haven't
> been many responses on lists.yoctoproject.org/g/meta-amd.

Hmm yeah, I noticed that this mailing list is not that active as of
late. Will contact the Wind River folks directly to check if they are
still maintaining the master branch and plan to update it soon.

> 
> https://git.yoctoproject.org/meta-amd/commit/?h=kirkstone&id=1dc875b674c99a4a1544be51be83155d0dbaba35
> https://git.yoctoproject.org/meta-amd/tree/meta-amd-bsp/conf/machine?h=kirkstone
>

Thank you for the pointers, Vincent. Really appreciate it.

Best regards,
James Raphael Tiovalen
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#145): https://lists.yoctoproject.org/g/meta-amd/message/145
Mute This Topic: https://lists.yoctoproject.org/mt/98030891/21656
Group Owner: [email protected]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.yoctoproject.org/g/meta-amd/unsub 
[[email protected]]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Reply via email to